Marathon training tips are everywhere, but they only show us part of the picture.
If you want to learn how to train smarter for your next marathon, the Marathon Training Audio Series and Guide will give you everything you need.
Don’t you hate it when you’re looking for specific help with your marathon training and racing, but all you can find is a generic marathon training plan or advice?
We know a plan is important, but what about the rest of it?
Marathons take a lot of time, energy, hard work, and preparation to get them right…it’s not just about following a training schedule.
No matter how well your training went, one wrong move can mean your race falls apart in minutes. The Marathon Training Audio Series and Guide is the place to go to find all the information you could need to be successful in your next marathon.
Whether you are trying to run under 4 hours, run a Boston Qualifier, or just want to cross the finish line, this series will give you all the information you need to train smarter and to go into that last long run before your marathon feeling confident.
You’ll hear from renowned experts and coaches in the running world – including Amby Burfoot, Ben Rosario, and more – on how to successfully run a faster marathon…or how to actually enjoy a marathon for the first time in your life. This series will help you understand how to run a negative split, train smarter, and prepare for hilly courses. You’ll get the best marathon training and racing advice available through six episodes and over 5 hours of listening.
The Marathon Training Guide will provide you with suggestions and resources to find answers to all those questions you have been wondering about.
Take the first step to having that marathon where you cross the finish line with a GIANT smile and tears of joy streaming down your face. Get the Marathon Training Audio Series and Guide today!
The Marathon Training Audio Series and Guide includes:
5+ hours of audio content:
- Interviews with marathon experts and coaches, giving you advice for your next marathon to make it your best one yet
- Each episode focuses on a specific aspect of marathon training that you will need to succeed
Interviews with marathon experts:
- Amby Burfoot
- Laura Fountain
- Roberto Mandje
- Esther Atkins
- Luke Humphrey
- Ben Rosario
The Marathon Training Guide to give you workouts, long run ideas, and how to recover correctly:
- Detailed, easy-to-use guide with bullet points from interviews
- Additional resources and useful product discounts
The Marathon Training Audio Series and Guide will answer your questions:
Mistakes marathoners make
- Why do things always go wrong in my marathons?
- Why do I struggle so much on my hard run days?
- With so much advice everywhere, how do I know what to listen to?
- How do I make sure my next marathon is better than my last?
Training correctly for marathons
- When should I start training for my marathon?
- How often should I do speed work?
- Is there a minimum number of days per week I should be running?
- Does every marathoner need a coach?
- Should all long runs be the same speed?
Learn to run by feel
- How do I know what my marathon pace feels like?
- How do I run the right pace on hilly courses?
- How do I run my best when there are big crowds?
- Why does going out slower help me run faster?
How to believe you can do this
- How many tune-up races should I do?
- What do marathoners need to remember the week before a race?
- How do I handle the taper crazies?
- What is the best workout to do the week before the marathon?
How to race well in a marathon
- How do I stop myself from going out too fast?
- How do I pick which marathon to do?
- How much food and drink do I need during my marathon?
- If I have to stop to use the bathroom, how do I not let it affect me mentally?
- How do I get through the tough part when I want to quit?