Coming back from injury is hard.
The Coming Back from Injury Audio Series and Guide will make it easier.
When you’re injured, it’s hard to find people who truly understand just how depressing injuries can be and the emotional toll they take on runners. You go to Dr. Google for answers, but it’s overwhelming to sort through all of the conflicting information out there.
Plus, you don’t have time for that. You need to get your sanity back, get healthy, and get back to training for that upcoming race!
The Coming Back from Injury Audio Series and Guide will give you the help you’re looking for. Renowned experts in the running world will give you the physical, emotional, and mental resources you need to get back to running and overcome the injury paranoia that goes along with your return.
It’s the most comprehensive guide for injured runners that has ever been created. You’ll hear from respected authorities in the running world – including Jay Dicharry, James Dunne, and more – on how to successfully return from injury, stay healthy and not end up injured again.
You’ll get the best running injury advice available through seven episodes and over six hours of listening, and the Coming Back from Injury Guide, with recommendations from the experts and resources to find answers to all of your questions.
Take the first step to running healthy and staying that way. Get the Coming Back from Injury Audio Series and Guide today!
The Coming Back from Injury Audio Series and Guide includes:
6+ hours of audio content packed with advice for coping with a running injury and returning to running:
- Interviews with experts on coming back from injury and advice on how to deal with injury depression and anxiety
- Each episode focuses on either the mental, emotional, or physical aspect of returning to running from injury
Interviews with experts on returning to running after injury:
- Jay Dicharry
- Brad Beer
- Tom Michaud
- Lesley Patterson
- Dr. Simon Marshall
- James Dunne
- Max Prokopy
- Kyle Bowling
The Coming Back from Injury Guide to get you back on your feet:
- Detailed, easy-to-use guide with bullet points from interviews
- Additional resources
The Coming Back from Injury Audio Series and Guide will answer your questions:
Staying fit while injured
- How do I avoid losing fitness while I’m injured?
- What can I do while I’m injured?
- How do I avoid gaining weight while I’m injured?
Feeling depressed while injured
- How do I avoid losing confidence while I’m injured?
- How do I stay positive while I’m not running?
- How do I handle it when everyone around me is racing?
- Why do I feel embarrassed about my injury?
Seeking professional help
- At what point do I need to see a doctor or specialist?
- Are chiropractors helpful with running injuries?
- Is dry needling effective for running injuries?
Coming back from injury safely
- How do I make sure the injury doesn’t return once I resume training?
- How do I know when it’s best to rest instead of train?
- How do I know if the pain I feel is injury paranoia or actual pain?
- How do I handle post-injury depression?
How to stay healthy and prevent injury
- How important is strength training in preventing injury?
- What running form is best for preventing injury?
- Is heel striking bad for runners?
- Why is strengthening the feet and ankles so important in preventing injury?
- Is gait analysis beneficial for runners?
jackie2001 (verified owner) –
Let’s face it, no runner wants to get injured but it happens and when it does we need all the help and advice we can get and Tina has put together an incredible set of podcast interviews from all manner of experts. There’s lots of advice on how to deal practically with an injury, how to rehab it and get back to running in a healthy way and she asks all of those questions that we want the answers to. But there’s also great advice on how to deal with the mental aspect of dealing with an injury. I know that this was something I was really struggling with but there’s some really brilliant advice on how to try and approach injury in a more positive way, so rather than focussing on what I can’t do, I’m focussing on what I can do and trying to avoid those rather negative thoughts we all have when we can’t do what we all love doing, ie, running. It’s helped me tremendously and I can’t recommend this podcast series enough.
Michaela Hackett (verified owner) –
The Coming Back from Injury series is pure gold! I listened to this podcast while cross training during my nagging IT Band injury that just wouldn’t go away. This series is chock full of useful and proven information from the best people in the field. My injury finally started turning around when I listened to the advice from the experts Tina interviews in this series. If you are dealing with any injury, or even just want to learn how to prevent them, buy this series! It is money well spent.
Rachel (verified owner) –
The Coming Back from Injury series was amazing. It really helped me get through a tough time both physically and mentally. With a persistent runner’s knee injury and months of physical therapy (and lots of tears) I constantly searched the internet for answers. This was a life saver. Tina did an amazing job putting this together and hearing from professionals was not only educational but extremely uplifting. A lot of great information. It was a breath of fresh air to experience passionate conversations geared specifically towards injuries. Have already listened to it multiple times. Highly recommend!