Want to start running but not sure where to begin?
The First-Time Runner’s Audio Series and Guide will give you the motivation to get started and the tools to keep going.
So you want to start running. Fantastic! But as a first-time runner, I’m guessing you’re not quite sure where to start. With all the information out there, it’s hard to sort through and get the good stuff you need.
The First-Time Runner’s Audio Series and Guide will give you the resources you need to get started and become the runner you want to be. You’ll hear advice from experts in the running world on how you can start running, stay healthy, and reach your goals.
It’s a comprehensive guide to becoming successful as a first-time or new runner. You’ll learn from some of the best running experts in the world, like Hal Higdon and Jenny Hadfield. This series will make your transition to becoming a “real runner” seamless, as you learn what hundreds of thousands of runners have been through before.
You’ll get the best advice available for new runners through six episodes and over five hours of listening, and the First-Time Runner’s Guide, with recommendations from the experts and resources to find answers to all of your questions.
Get your running started on the right foot. Get the First-Time Runner’s Audio Series and Guide today!
The First-Time Runner’s Audio Series and Guide includes:
5+ hours of audio content packed with advice for new runners:
- Interviews with experts in starting out as a runner
- Each episode will address a different aspect of your running
Interviews with experts on starting your running journey:
- George Anderson
- Hal Higdon
- Pamela Nisevich-Bede
- Mark Kennedy
- Jason Fitzgerald
- Jenny Hadfield
The First-Time Runner’s Guide with extra running tips:
- Detailed, easy-to-use guide with bullet points from interviews
- Additional resources
The First-Time Runner’s Audio Series and Guide will answer your questions:
- What’s the best way to get started?
- How do I avoid losing motivation?
- Why is it important to create a habit to start running?
- What makes someone a “real runner”?
- How do I set a time goal?
- Do running challenges work?
- When is the best time to start a running program?
- Do I need to warm up?
- What does soreness mean? Should I run through it?
- Do I need to go to a running shoe store?
- How can I safely make progress?
- How do I set a weight loss goal?
- How do I plan my meals?
- I’ve heard runners can eat whatever they want – is that true?
- What should I eat before and after a run?
- How do I get over the fear of people staring and judging me?
- Is it ever easy?
- What are the most common mistakes new runners make?
- How do I avoid comparing myself to younger runners?
- How do older runners need to train differently?
- Will I ever enjoy running?
There are no reviews yet.