Ready to master the mental side of your running?
The Mental Training Audio Series and Guide will help you boost your mental toughness and run faster.
As you know, running is both a physical and a mental activity. The heart is only so strong without the brain! So you need mental training just as much as physical preparation.
There are millions of articles and podcasts out there on the physical part. But how do you improve your mental strength to reach your full potential?
The Mental Training Audio Series and Guide will help you do that.
It’s a one-of-a-kind guide covering the mental side of running. You’ll learn from some of the best running experts in the world, like Gerry Duffy and Jonathan Beverly. The Mental Training Audio Series and Guide will help you develop the skills to stay mentally strong in running and races.
You’ll get the best advice on improving your mental game through six episodes and over five hours of listening, and the Mental Training Guide, with recommendations from the experts and resources to find answers to all of your questions.
Unlock the power of your mind and boost your performance. Get the Mental Training Audio Series and Guide today!
The Mental Training Audio Series and Guide includes:
5+ hours of audio content:
- Interviews with experts on the mental aspects of running
- Each episode will give you different mental strategies
Interviews with experts on the mental side of running:
- Mackenzie Havey
- Evie Serventi
- Jonathan Beverly
- Lesley Patterson
- Dr. Simon Marshall
- Charlie Engle
The Mental Training Guide to help you build mental toughness:
- Detailed, easy-to-use guide with bullet points from interviews
- Additional resources
The Mental Training Audio Series and Guide will answer your questions:
Mental toughness for runners
- What exercises can help my mental approach to running?
- Why is it not as simple as just getting more mentally tough?
- How do I know when I’m at my maximum mentally as opposed to physically?
- How do I turn a bad workout or race into a good one?
- How do I avoid putting too much pressure on myself?
- What do I do if I’m experiencing negative thoughts?
- How do I get rid of pre-race nerves?
- How do I get over a DNF or bad race?
Balance in running
- How do I find balance in my running?
- What does it mean to “listen to your body”?
- I’m not into meditation – will any of this help me?
- How do I stop being a pessimist and become an optimist?
- Why am I so concerned with what other people think of me and my running?
- How does social media affect my mental training?
- Why do other runners seem so much tougher than me?
- How do I focus on doing my best instead of comparing myself to others?
- How do I set proper goals for myself?
- Why is focusing hard on a goal a bad thing?
- What problems do most runners face when it comes to goals?
Kaitlyn (verified owner) –
I thoroughly enjoyed this series! This fall I trained for my first marathon, and I purchased both the marathon series and the mental training series. The mental training episodes helped me the last few weeks of training. After putting in the physical work, I needed help preparing mentally for race day. The guests all had incredibly helpful insight. I went into my race feeling more confident than I ever have before. For the first time I entered a race excited, thankful, and ready for anything that could happen. These episodes are essential for anyone who has struggled with doubting themselves.