Together Runs are a way for us to connect as a community and go for a run together. It is part meditation, part run, part groundedness and quiet, part conversation. We go through a nature check in, body scan, senses check in, mental health check in, and chat about updates for the week. This sounds like a strange concept, but if you miss running with others, this is a really special way of doing it.
QUestions Tina Asked:
- How are you really?
- Do you ever get stuck in a comfortable running loop or route?
- What has happened with you recently?
- Are you running Chicago and / or NYC? Email Tina for info on meetups
Running For Real on Patreon (where these workout, long run, and traveling Together Runs will be)
Weekly Strides Episode 10:Has the Pandemic Helped You Discover More Benefits to Your Running?
Running Chicago Marathon? NYC marathon? Live in San Fransisco? Let Tina know! Find Tina on Instagram @tinamuir88 and facebook here.
Sign up for 100 days of sustainability
You can leave a review on iTunes.
Listen to the Running for Real Podcast here:
Apple (iTunes) Podcast | Sticher | Castbox | Overcast | Spotify | Google Play | iHeartradio |
Thanks for listening!
We know there are so many podcasts you could be listening to, but we are honored you have chosen Running For Real. If you appreciate the work that we do, here are a few things you can do to support us:
- Take a screenshot of the episode, and share it with your friends, family, and community on social media, especially if you feel that topic will relate to them. Be sure to tag us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or your favorite podcast player
- Your ratings and reviews will really help us grow and reach new people
Not sure how to leave a review or subscribe, you can find out here.
Thank you for joining, we look forward to hearing your thoughts.