Whether you’re running, spectating, or simply visiting the host city, our Sustainable Runner’s Guides will make your trip even better – for you and for the planet.
- You’ll learn what the race organizers are doing to make their event more eco-friendly, and get tips on how you can do your part.
- We have suggestions for how to get to your destination and where to stay when you’re there.
- Whether you want to fuel for your race, replenish afterwards, or just enjoy a meal, we’ve searched out restaurants close to key areas, like the race expo and finish line, that pride themselves on sustainability.
- If you want something to remember your trip – besides your race swag, of course! – we have some ideas about that, too.
- And since we all know how important proximity to nature is for our well-being, we’ll tell you about some green spaces you can visit to refresh and recharge.
We’ll be adding guides regularly, so keep checking back!